Google

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Waiting

Well it's now February 5th. On February 24th I go for my three month cancer check. I survived finishing the semester with 3 A's and 2 B's. Considering everything that happened in the middle of the semester I guess I can't complain. I'm now in my fourth week of the new semester, overwhelmed with 5 classes again!!! School is good for me though it takes my mind off of everything else that is going on. On another note I had an abnormal mammogram 6 months ago, although the couldn't really determine how abnormal because it was my first one. Lucky me, I had a repeat one on Tuesday and now I'm trying to wait patiently for the results. I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on the whole thing. With any luck both tests with come back with good results!! Thats what I'm hoping for anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Thanks for getting in touch.. I'm old too haha i was 45 last sunday!
    I had Ovarian AND Cervical cancer, i'm just greedy thats my trouble.

    Well done on your results by the way and i'm sure your Mammogram will come back all good.. chin up, keep smiling and keep in touch
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete