Google

Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 Days and Counting

I suppose there is something to say for getting sick. Breathing has been so difficult that I haven't had a smoke in 3 days. Guess my lungs are telling me enough is enough. I look at it this way, I'm sick enough to not want to smoke so I really won't care about nicotine withdrawal. Hopefully by the time I'm well enough to care I won't have the cravings anymore. Hubby is going through the same thing. With both of us going through it I suppose at this point in time the most positive thing is we haven't killed each other yet. I needed to quit anyway, I read in all my research that some part of nicotine sits in the cervix, not a very good thing when you already have cancer.

The big test is just a few days away. Then its sit and wait patiently for the results. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Perhaps health-wise this will turn out to be a good year for me. Quitting smoking is definately a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment