Google

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

COLDS AND THE FLU

One has to really love Maine winters. First its below zero, then its in the 50s. Wonderful weather for growing those nice cold and flu bugs. We have all been sick. My stepson started out being sick Thursday with some sort of stomach flu. That kept him out of school for Thursday and Friday. He is now much better but somewhere along the line hubby and I have come down with really bad colds. Sleep has been hard to come by, once you lay down the coughing begins. Well I'm sure most of you know that story. It's been a few days since this started so I'm with hopes that it will be over soon. Thank god its school vacation week for my step-son and I, at least there is time to rest. On another note, it was warm today mid 30's and is going to be warm again tomorrow, then guess what, tomorrow night brings yet another snow storm. This one is suppose to hit us with at least a foot of snow, with the possibility of 18 inches. Geeez... Is spring ever going to get here???????

No comments:

Post a Comment