Google

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Had my test today

Well I had my 3 month post surgery cancer check today. My Dr. seems very positive and believes that my test will be normal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I'm not going to hold my breath or jump for joy until I know for sure. The test results will be back in a week or two. She did put me on an antibiotic as a precaution because my cervix seems to be a little more tender than it should be at this point and I've been having some pain in my lower right side. She thinks I may have some sort of irritation or infection. Better to be safe than sorry I guess.
Sunday night through yesterday morning we had a snowstorm from hell. I know we got at least two feet and I'm thinking it was a bit more than that. Was hard to tell in the blizzard conditions that were going on early yesterday morning. Now they are talking rain for Friday and more snow Sunday and Monday of next week. Gotta love winter, thank god it's almost over.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment